Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Easy to press buttons for g-spot

 Q: I have chronic joint pain, especially in my hands, so I'm looking for toys that are easy to hold and control easily, especially for internal/Gspot. Easy gripping with clearly defined, easy-to-press buttons can be tough to find.


A: That’s a great question. I can give you a few recommendations. First, app-controlled toys are good options because you don't have to worry about whether or not the buttons will be hard to press. The We-Vibe Chorus is a great app-controlled toy. Not only is it app-controlled, but it is also squeeze controlled - meaning that any pressure from any part of your body will also work to change settings with the toy. Also, here is a link to other app-controlled toys you can check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy to press buttons for g-spot

  Q: I have chronic joint pain, especially in my hands, so I'm looking for toys that are easy to hold and control easily, especially for...